Ocean Stars holds many fundraising events throughout the year. Some of these such as the Curry Evening and the Variety Show have become annual events and are now eagerly anticipated and part of the social calendar for our local supporters. These are an opportunity for some of our sponsors and local people to get together and have a fun and enjoyable evening while raising money for Ocean Stars.
There have been many other events organised, many by the team members who raise money before going on a visit to Sri Lanka, these events have included a Quiz Night, Coffee mornings, a Cafe Theatre, a Half Marathon. In addition to this, our very active Scottish supporters have held many fundraising events, the latest of which was a Comrie Croft Activity Weekend which was a great success.
If you feel you would like to support us by holding a fundraising event, whether large or small, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to support you in any way we can.
Recent funds raised include:
1. Annual Curry PM: Held on Saturday 9th May. Raised £650.00
2. James and Aiden walk from London to Brighton Saturday 23rd May 2015. : a magnificent £1,124.00
3. Waitrose bag-packing on 02 May 2015: £642.15
4. CPS Mufti Day on 05 May 2015: £784.19
5. CPS Cake Sale on 12 Mar 2015: £161.60
6. Pancake Cafe: £220
7. Julie Munro: Tea party fund raiser: £152
Sam Payne Farnham Bike Ride: £585.00
Future fundraising events
1. Ocean Stars Variety Show: Saturday 11.10.15